The telecommunications industry changes frequently. So do your needs. That’s why we partner directly with our customers to provide joint solutions to the marketplace.
For your customers, there’s no distinction between you and where we come in. Explore our full range of services to see how Trillion can support you.
Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
Our approach to VMI service is based on value-added resale. We purchase equipment from industry-leading Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s); warehouse and asset manage the product, and then ship, just in time, to telecommunications and multiple system operator (MSO) service providers.
By integrating the traditional supply chain model with a unified ordering and invoicing process, our innovative approach to VMI:
- Increases customer satisfaction and delivery performance
- Reduces or eliminates out-of-stock inventory events
- Significantly reduces partner exposure to obsolete inventory
- Provides customers convenient data on inventory levels through our web-based status tool
Warehousing and Logistics
Our warehouse and logistics services are a world class operation, leveraging facilities across the country to handle bulk fulfillment, distribution, and returns processing for our customers. Customers can also monitor their inventory levels in real-time using our online tools.
Our warehousing capabilities also include:
- Order Management
- Asset Management
Equipment Pre-Assembly Services (Rack & Stack)
Our dedicated rack & stack operation provides turn-key integration and staging services over a range of OEM telecom technologies, including:
- Assembly and pre-assembly for equipment bays and cabinets
- Systems testing and integration
- System configuration, provisioning, and turn up